Saturday, December 01, 2007

Coining A New Idea?

I have a huge bag of these types of wrappers. I would save up my coins all year and then roll them during the NBA playoffs each spring. I then would donate the stash to Special Olympics. Now the bank has installed a Coin Star machine free to us if we either deposit the coins or buy an Amazon gift certificate. So here I am stuck with these paper thingies which weren't cheap to begin with. I also have the plastic roller tubes and the sorting trays.
So has anyone seen any cool crafting idea using them? Since they are already printed, I cant use them like this (altho someone suggested Life Saver rolls inside-should they fit). SO if you have an idea, let me know. Otherwise the whole bunch of stuff goes to Goodwill. I just hate to waste them.


1 comment:

  1. First of all, thank you for visiting my blog and entering my give-away.

    I hope this link works: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110167084641&ih=001&category=11792

    I've wanted to try this with coin rolls, but I haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!