Friday, December 07, 2007

Debbie Mumm Scraps

Are you a fan of Debbie Mumm and would like to have some stuff to play with? I am in the middle of a project and am cutting up wrapping paper of her designs. I am going to run the paper for my project thru a Xyron sticker machine and then alter the pieces for my card fronts. I have done something similar before with Penny Black stickers but this is much cheaper.

I just over cut the amount of pieces for my project and have a bunch left. Would anyone like some cut snowmen and Santa pieces from the rolls that you can use on scrap items, or card fronts? If so, post here. I have five envies to give away with enough to make at least a dozen cards fronts. You will have to use your own adhesive on the backs-I am depleted. Or add to card stock etc with your fav tape runner. But it's definitely got that rustic look all of us love from Debbie. And it fits in a regular letter envie.

I will draw 5 names on Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. I have never actually seen this gal! I would love some new pieces though...enter me in teh drawing, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, How sweet to offer your readers these sweet scraps. Count me in! All the work is done and all we have to do is put it together. I like it.
    Thanks for a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Debbie Mumm designs, throw my name in the hat. Thanks for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!