Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Where is Sandy?

You have til midnight to claim your prize or I draw again.. I was hoping to go to the PO today but the nose be running and the lungs are coughing. BTW-the contest is over, so please don't enter this one anymore. I have received several entries since it ended. I will have another to participate in---after the 1st--- the dredges of winter. So stay tuned.



"""Ummmm the blog candy isn't comin outta that fridge, is it? lol!Here's mine:1. a bottle of 3yr old mayo (I found it so it's now tossed, ewww. and I dont even eat mayo.)2. an awful lot of fudge, peanut butter truffles, and oreo truffles. 3. a can of peaches. Why? I have no idea.4. Two 12packs of kids juice drinks. And I got no kids.5. a jar of an unknown fruit jam from Honduras. I haven't been brave enough to try it."""


Maybe Sandy tried that Honduran fruit Jam and decided to fly to get more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!