Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Joy Part One

Remember when lunch bag books were all the rage? Here is the first one I made about 2 years ago at least. I thought it was kinda cool then but not sure now. Part of the problem was the thin Bo Bunny paper I used. If I were to do it again, I would use thicker card stock for a lot of it.
The cover used paper, some alphabet stickers and a metal edged tag with some dotty ribbon. You can fold your bags and sew them up the middle or like I did-two punched holes and a ribbon tied thru it.Two inside pages--each bag was reversed so one side had a pocket and the next on that side was the other way. Inside each pocket was a piece of decorated paper with a tab on the end. The tabs were attached with brads after being folded over a plain piece you could write on or add stickers to.
I see how badly I cut my paper in this one to make the pocket on the side with the two tags with ribbons. Most of the pieces are inked on the edges.
Lengths of ribbon were staples in places-some to cover seams. Please come back to the next posting with more photos.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful project!!Love the paper you used,it's very lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!