Friday, December 14, 2007

Photo of Grand Prize Candy-Last Chance!

ETA-You MUST enter the contest at the actual post of the contest. That place is HERE ! If you post anywhere else, it will not count!! If you commented to any other post on my blog, you have to go and repost to the above link. And only one per person please!

Less than a day to enter this contest. This is the grand prize along with some other incidentals I will put in the envy. Prima's, stamps, Lil' Davis color paints and Mrs. Field's candy. Go enter ! If I pass 50 entries, I will have a 2nd drawing and that one is a goodie, too. Maybe even better than prize one (can we say Kevin Bacon?). And if we get to 75, I will have a third prize. Go-now.
I tried to be cute and photograph in the fridge but the stuff kept falling out-so I tried the microwave (I hid the dog's bone in there because his gnawing was driving me nuts) and then it got dark. So here on the stove top it went. It's not like I am entering Peterson's Best, right?

close up of paints

7 comments:

  1. I knew your mystery candy would be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This candy rocks!!! You are very generous!
    Cheryl KVD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful candy. If I win please omit the chocolates, and offer them to someone else.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great blog candy! How fun!!! love your tags in the earlier post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    I just wanted to let you know that even if you didn't win my actual candy you were a very close call amd so I wanted to offer you another candy. It will not include the stamp but I hope you really like it.

    http://scrapbookandmoremania.blogspot.com

    Thanks for sharing your creation! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! Those are some awesome goodies! Too bad I missed them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so generous! thank you for offering it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!