Thursday, December 27, 2007

Star Flakes

I wasn't really thrilled with this one. My ink bled on the sides of the ribbon and I smeared ink on a couple of circles. It was 3 Am-and I was not in a good mood. The dog ate my tree! And my gnomes! And anything not made of cement.

Fold card. Ink sides. Place scrap along bottom. Trio a ribbon piece across the seam. Punch out several sizes of circles. Ink edges. Pop dot some and glue others. Place some acrylic snowflakes from Cloud 9 randomly. Again, fake snow I like. Real stuff-not.

3 comments:

  1. WELL FOR A CARD MADE IN A NOT SO GOOD MOOD IT TURNED OUT JUST GORGEOUS! LOVE THE CIRCLES & THE RIBBON YOU USED IS SWEET.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this card. It's different but nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:31 PM

    I love this card. You did a great job. Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!