Friday, December 21, 2007

Naughty or Nice?

Card 4 of the set was not my favorite as it didn't photograph well. It needs something else to show up more vividly, I guess. A plain card was covered in paper scraps after being edged in Distress Denim and the "seam" of the papers was covered in a sticker ribbon from the ONE sheet I used. The stickers, from Creative Imagination are an older line (2 years or more old) but available if you poke around.

The center sticker is on a red scrap that is distressed in blue and pop dotted to the middle. I placed a small circle clip on the top and used Scrappy Glue for flakes on the top and bottom. Tomorrow I will have the card holder and envelopes.

5 comments:

  1. These cards you have created are just adorable! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, think it is great just the way it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. great use of non-traditional colors...love it!!

    I tagged you :)

    • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the set and the holder. . . I'd love to have it!

    I also think your photos are good. I know mine stink on my blog, but photography and I go only so far! LOL! Keep up the good work and maybe you can share some tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all!!!
    Your use of colours is great, love the non traditional.

    Have a great Christmas and New Year and I will be in touch in 2008

    Your SBS4 sister
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!