Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Redraw-Blog Candy-New Winner.

I guess Sandy doesn't want the gifties and I only have one person who sent me an address for the paper scraps and ribbons. What is up with this? I see all over the blog continent that a lot of people aren't contacting the giver's so they can be givee's. I am trying again but there is no way I will get this out this week, so you will have a wait. Please look back and see if you were a winner of papers here!

The new winner is Tammy and here is a photo of her and her bebe!


Send me your address thru the link under my profile.

Yoga! Yoga! Yoga!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Tammy!

    Merry Christmas! I am doing my rounds now as we already have family visiting and I don't know if I will get the chance to come back in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM A FRIEND & I BOTH WON A RAK WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF EACH OTHER OFF THE SAME PERSON WE SENT OFF OUR DETAILS ETC...THAT WAS WEEKS AGO WE NEVER RECIEVED OUR RAK'S IT MAKES ME WONDER??????.....WHERE PEOPLE GET OFF!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!