Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Joy Part 2

Here are the rest of the pages of the paper bag book...see here for part one.

I really liked how my ribbon on the right came out so nicely here. Since I am ribbon impaired, whenever I have a good one, I celebrate it. Yeah!!!

A close up of the pull out from the pocket. While only one side is decorated, you could do both-I just had limited paper.

The last two pages of the book-there are tons of possibilities to add photos and ephemera to this book. The back was covered with one printed piece of matching paper. I guess I should try and make some more with a little more eclectic look to it. I have tons of scraps and other oddities. I might actually need some photos too.

1 comment:

  1. This came out FANTASTIC, checked out part 1, love the papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!