Saturday, December 29, 2007

Heads Up On HUGE Toy Sale


Target was marking down toys tonight from 50-75% off. I got a Lego Airport normally $80 for only $20. They were moving all the sale stuff to one section and this wasn't junk toys. Barbie houses, electronic cars, honestly, I think it was all the higher ended non video game stuff from what I could discern. Either stock up for next year-Lego's never go out of style-or let the kids use their gift cards or stocking cash.


I was there to buy eye solution and bought cool toys-for who? I won't tell until I get some grand kids, Benjamin! (You think them being married only 6 months is too much pressure?)

2 comments:

  1. GOTTA LOVE A BARGAIN! & YOU DONE WELL FOR LEGO ITS SO GD EXPENSIVE THESE DAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Target. One year I was there the morning they did the final markdown. I bought all the toys for the next YEAR! Now my kids are older and their tastes change so much in a year's time that I can't really do that. But when they are little...it's a great idea!

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!