Saturday, September 01, 2007

Good Luck

Here we are with another quickie design card using Rubber Stamping Fun phrases. I should go check my lottery numbers first, ya think?

I used shimmer paper that was so expensive -I do believe it should be mandatory the prices are on this specialty paper before they ring you up and you are so attached to it. This company is Reminisce and they have really cool papers-but I have to hold onto my wallet with them on the displays.

A basic white card with a layer of the green shimmer stripes.I then cut a piece of the large dotted paper to go across the bottom leaving a small bit of the stripes showing. Using the Trio tape runner, I applied some green loopy stuff (so appropriate since I am loopy on Benedryl tonight). I then cut a large shamrock/clover from plain green card stock and tied a bitty gold twine on the stem. Stamping out the phrase "Good Luck" and backing it with a bit of green card stock, I layered them in the corner after ink and blade distressing the edges. 10 minutes max.

I am going to Arts, Beats and Eats in Pontiac tomorrow and hopefully will find fried pickles again. Yum. Last year I got to meet my future daughter in law here-and we also went to the Ren Fest. Everything is always the same two weekends in Michigan-Memorial Day and Labor Day. This year is also the Jazz Festival in Detroit, the Grand Prix, and the Michigan State Fair. I am dizzy thinking about it and my credit card is already warming up. See you all when the trash flies.

ETA-Winning Mega Millions Ticket Sold in Maryland,New Jesey,Texas and Virginia-----boo hoo.Ya gotta share it this time.
Winning numbers 8,18,22,40,44 Mega Ball = 11
Using my old numbers from the 80's, I would have had four because I always played the Piston jersey numbers of the starters and the first guy off the bench. I retired those numbers when the last player retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!