Friday, September 21, 2007

Potted Begonias

Ooooh-I actually kept the boring background base card on this one. I did age the edges a bit with Distress ink and thought about another layer of card stock. Instead I added a layer of card stock under the sticker and pop dotted it after distressing the edge with a razor. This is attached to a marble sheet of heavier paper that I also inked the edges.

I used a corner adorner from EK Success but only did two corner punches. The Penny Black sticker was then colored using glitter pens in purple and greens. To add a little dimension to the pot holding the flowers I used Dimensional Glaze in Sepia.

The small phrase at the bottom is ALSO a sticker that I added after cutting it off a bigger sticker. Altering stickers is a lot of fun as long as they aren't cutsie. I do have some Halloween ones I would like to try this on sometime tho. Just for play.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan! You won my blog candy over at www.thepinkstamper.blogspot.com. Come on over and claim it!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!