Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Noah--Who Has The Pooper Scooper?

This was such an interesting contest. Probably the best choice might have been something not alive in the traditional sense such as Robot from Lost In Space. I wonder what A.I. will hold for the future as it seems humans get "Tupider" every day-and that ISN'T a typo. It's a step below stupider.

My selection would be to have duo rulers-a giraffe and a rat. The giraffe would be the observer and decider and the rat would do the spy underground work (AKA the Rat CIA). He is too smart himself to have him working against you, so you better use him wisely.

I have chosen two winners by random and they are----

  1. Ginni C. who chose an owl
  2. Carolyn who chose a horse

Please look under my profile and there is a place to email me with your addresses so I can get your paper goodies (and whatever else I find to throw in the envy) out to you later this week.

Thank you everyone for participating and I will have another fun question later in the month.

4 comments:

  1. I love the RAT as the CIA...hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, thank you so much for your generosity. I read your blog daily and get so much inspiration from it.

    I was unable to click on the link for your email address, so I will put mine here. By the way, I liked your answer, the rat and giraffe were a great idea.

    ceashark@aol.com

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    Interesting contest! Sorry I missed it!

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog for the candy. My blog is wider because of the template I chose in blogger (I think it's called Minima Stretch). Any of the templates called "stretch" are wider. I tried a few other templates, but I liked the wider one better. But yours looks great narrow! I like the black background - very sharp! I wouldn't worry about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "CONGRATULATIONS"
    Gini and Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!