Sunday, September 09, 2007

Dreaming

Dreaming of a whole lot of other things.... but not snow. Or winter, or Christmas or anything cold. Well, a nice glass of Sangria filled with fruit would be nice.

This card is a basic blue folded piece of card stock . I then took a layer of white and distressed it in blue. Then using some large serendipity squares and layering some smaller inchies over them, I added neat metal pieces from Making Memories to the top of them and applied them to the white piece. I stamped on vellum a phrase and attached it with tiny silver brads (which of course had to be crooked even tho I measured nicely.)

I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow as I have a lot of cards to photograph and hopefully get on the blog this weekend. Then again, I may veg out watching ESPN.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:09 AM

    Okay Jan.....If your card is not straight I'm thinking your eyes are seeing it and not mine. What an awesome card. I have those metal snowflakes and snowmen. Looks like a fun card to make. Your cards ROCK. I can totally see why you were selected to try out some new stamps! Can't wait to see what else you have created. Kadie from Madison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I don't see where it is crooked, either, but I know what you mean, no matter if I measure of not, seems like something is always crooked. Maybe it is just me. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!