Sunday, September 16, 2007

Birthday Wishes

Just a quickie again. I am so cold and need to find my heating pad. This is all done with Bazzill textured card stock and a couple of embroidered stickers. I roughed up the edges of each square with a razor thingie and pop dotted the top one. Then I just added the stickers. The base color is a deep chocolate brown and it oddly photographed almost as charcoal.

I hope it warms up tomorrow as my bones hurt and its not even Fall yet. If you have extra heat and sunshine, send it my way. Nite.


2 comments:

  1. Love this -- simple yet perfect for a birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat card. I love the idea for mens cards.....quick and simple!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!