Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fireflys

So another in my 3 piece experiment with the Souffle pens and this one isn't too bad, really. Just a bit of a smear in the middle firefly. Other than that boo boo, this was fast when the ink dried. I used several scraps and an odd piece of ribbon.

The base card is Bling again-some of which I like and some not. I can't imagine using it all the time as I have seen some do. But I did buy a huge package of the white and black Bling because its so classy. It will last a while too. This stamped image is from Great Impressions and the stamped, colored and outlined piece was cut out and pop dotted on a scrap of textured blue.

After attaching the strip of striped KI paper and layering it with the ribbon, I added the multi layered fireflies. I then tucked two smaller ribbon pieces under it. The finishing touch was two brads in the upper right. Summery and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!