Sunday, September 30, 2007

Let's Party?

I am too upset to party-I think I wanna just get drunk. Anyone want to join me? Maybe after the race tomorrow as my mood may change with the endorphins. Just getting more pissy right now thinking about stuff.

Anyways, here is the other card I made for the birthday boy. This one I liked better but hubby liked this one, and it's for his workmate (another crazy runner). I used the same printed paper and base color card stock, adding some bright yellow instead of ribbon layers.

Since my image was already colored and ready to go (I keep a Bristol paper steno type pad with multiple stamped images I color when I have time for instances like this), this card was really quick. I did add my brads before using the Trio to place it on the base card so the backs would not show. I am kinda anal about stuff showing inside my cards.

The phrase image is a Studio G wood mounted dollar stamp from Micheal's. This is one of last year's stamps. For the most part locally, they are only doing acrylic clear ones now-except for Halloween ones. All the layers are inked and distressed in Tim Holtz Peeled Paint green (I use this color a lot-reminds me of mold) and the layers are pop dotted where appropriate. Photo by garage ceiling lighting and better than yesterday's-because I actually waited for the lights to heat up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!