Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Allison Gets Her Way---For Now.

Allsion requested that I set up my feeds for full instead of short. I will do that for now. I do worry about anyone with dial up service having a problem. Even with DSL, some of the feeds I get take forever to download. Please let me know if you experiecne any problems so I can access the pros/cons of full verses short. There were other settings with this choice but I chose not to enter anything else until I figure out why or what they are for.

Now go visit Allison and see what cool stuff she has listed on her blog for your entertainment. I am actually having a game to watch tonight. GO SHOCK !!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jan... (said in a sing-songy voice)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Thank you Allison for the suggestion and hopefully everyone else will follow your lead. Makes my blog reading life so much easier. Thanks Jan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!