Sunday, November 18, 2007

Washboard HI

One of the contests I entered this past year had this flower stamp as the image you had to use. I made a ton of cards using it and also had some stray images left over. This one was colored using H2O's with Stickles in the center. This card has a very spring feel to it and even might work for Mom's Day or a birthday card by changing the message.

All of the papers I used were scraps left over from DCWV Spring Paper Pack. The one thing I don't like about their card stock is that it had a white core. I prefer card stock with true color thru it. The vellum envy is stamped with the same stamp using a dye ink in a pinkish tone.

I then inserted a tag I got from an office supply company that was tied up with ribbons from Micheal's. I always buy this ribbon when they have it 4/1.oo but there have been no new colors added in years, so maybe my collection is complete. You could add another message stamped on this tag if you wanted to. I used a paper piercer for the corners and then just layered and popped everything. The washboard piece was the end of a larger piece I had done recently and I had just enough left to add some eye dimension to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!