Monday, November 05, 2007

Autism-Laugh While You Help!

Have you seen this clip before? Think it's funny? Want more funny? Well, you can own the DVD by clicking here Mockutv and every video sold will mean 1.00 toward Autism Support Daily. Far too many kids are being diagnosed with Autism and we need to find out why,how to treat and hopefully cure it and how to let them flourish while that process is ongoing. I just bought a copy of the video and can't wait to see it. I know how crazy us crafters are (I am anyways). I hope you will feel the same and encourage your fellow paper crafters to take a look. Zach (and Erika ) will be honored if you do! What a great stocking stuffer this would be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!