Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Insanity on Ebay

I have had recent problems with sellers and other options on eBay, but I always like to poke and see what is up for sale. I am not sure if I will deal much with buying there anymore, but like window shopping, as it's a innocent waste of time and I can move on pretty much unscathed.


But sometimes the pricing of items amazes me. I know a lady who was looking for this SU set a while back, so I put it in my watch list and had eBay notify me whenever one showed up for auction.


The auction link may not work for long-90 days I think. But here it is--go let your jaw drop. Tractor Time. The sad thing is that this set will never see ink!

3 comments:

  1. That is absolutely crazy! I just don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, is that in dollars or lire?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is insane!!! Totally insane!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!