Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Starry Tags

I have a zippie bag full of these pre-printed cut outs. I have no idea who gave them to me and was going to give them to my niece. I thought I could play a bit first. So here are two that I edged in ink and distressed a bit before adhering to textured and distressed card stock and then added ric rac and punchie stars. I even used my scissors to zig zag the bottom of one. These are nice gift tags or gift card holders-which you can use a sticky dot to hold inside.

I went to a stamp store and a scrap store today PLUS Costco! I got a turntable that hooks up to my computer via USB, so now I can take all my bazillion LP's and turn them into MP3's. Many are not on Cd's, so this is something I have been wanting a long time. I have some very rare soundtracks that I can listen to in pure bliss again! Goosebumps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!