Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bats

Well, I made one. One Halloween card. Unfortunately, it photographs funny. The black part at the top has bats stamped on it. I can barely see them on this card and it seems like the ink just sucked into the paper (rather than sucking your neck?)
So a plain black card was layered with a stripe piece halfway up. I then layered a piece of grosgrain ribbon that was edged in black across the seam. Well, the seam showed and I just hated it. So I dug in my stash and found this batty satin piece and laid it across the seam of the seam (got that?). Much better. A template was layered with a stamped greeting and attached with two bitty brads. I like this but am dismayed at to what happened to my stamped bats on the black. I may try and re-stamp them with another ink later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just came across your blog today, and I wanted to let you know about a new giveaway I'm hosting this week! Come check it out! Thanks! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!