I really liked the concept of this card but after putting it together, I realized I should have made it a side opening card instead of a top folding card. When the beads were strung and places on the side of the stamped image, there was too much plain space. So I went digging for ribbon and nothing looked right. Then I came across this felt sticker piece from Queen and Company. It still seems bland to me.I stamped and colored the vase and flower images using Spica glitter pens from Copic. When I was scrounging for ribbon for the side I found one little piece of the black with white accents ribbon and just tucked it under the pop dotted vase and tied. This stamped piece is bordered by a silvery/black glossy card piece. It made my photos strobe until I situated the card away from any sunlight. All layers of card stock are edged in black inks. Kitty hairs are from Loki.