Friday, November 23, 2007

HB Tag

I just got home from the Turkey Trot. It does not mean you are getting a turkey card. It means you get the next card in the queue. This was made with corrugated card stock that is distressed with inks and scrap pieces are also distressed and added leaving a bit of bare area between the pieces.
I cut a tag, inked up the edges, tied a scrap of ribbon and stamped and punched a circle for the front. This was pop dotted for depth. Done, and off to my heating pad. Did I ever mention I hate cold and snow and winter like stuff? Okay, well I reiterate it for anyone not paying attention.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:26 PM

    I love this card. The design is such that it could be used for a man or a woman. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!