Thursday, November 08, 2007

Jolly Spirit

Tag cards are really run and easy. I used only stickers and paper from my stash. Rather than have this card fold up, I had it fold sideways and then glued it. But it works either way. If you are good at it, you can get two cards from one 12 x 12 piece of paper. So play around with scraps.

I used another piece of white that I edged with red for the front of the actual tag-Here you could write your message or add a photo. Use up your scraps of ribbons to make ties. And don't pay scrap store prices for your round price tags. Go to the office supply and get a few packages-if you are going to use a lot of them, buy a whole box and maybe split with a few friends. They are so much fun to use and kids have fun with them too.


Safety pins again are something to buy in other places than the scrap store. I usually get mine free as the races I do give you a handful to put your number on your shirt. I have even dyed them to match with alcohol inks.

Doggie is doing good-sleeping for now. He went to the vet, and had a joint car ride with Marley and it was okay. I guess I will have two big furries and three small furries again in the bed-with no room for me! I don't trust him in the house alone if I am not present yet. I hope to keep my sofa cushions intact. Hey-check out my other blog soon. I am gonna put up a recipe that was de-lish later tonight. It's an Ethiopian Stew-with my own twist.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:33 AM

    where do i find the link for your other blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, they look so easy and certainly have POP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And thanks for the heads up on your contest! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:01 PM

    great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these look great and they are simple too. I wanted to let you that my FUN FUN FUN sweet candy package arrived in the mail today safe and sound. WOW you know how to treat!! You ROCK! Thanks so much for letting me play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!