Sunday, November 18, 2007

OMG! Tim Holtz Art Studio-

I am addicted to Tim Holtz inks and paints but I would be terrified if all my stuff looked this neat. I love Tim's products but never in my life will all my bottles and pads be in anything but a jumbled bin of whatever I am using that day. My stamps are in photo boxes and picture frame trays. Some are in CD cases too. Paper is either in files or cases unless they come in bound books, then they are piled under my table by seasons-sometimes. My inks have been in a box unless they fit in a turntable I got off EBay. I did buy another at a stamp show, but haven't taken it out of the box yet. I work out of bins and boxes and large zip lock bags for now. I just like messy.

Tim's Studio

More of the studio

The Final Tour

In case you didn't notice, I put up none of my photo's of my room-because it scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!