Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oops! I Done Did It Wrong.

Last week I set up a Gmail account solely for my blog. A lot of people would try to contact me and leave comments which is fine. But it's obviously easier to have a dedicated email for this blog and I didn't want to leave it open to spamming.

But I forgot to forward that mail to my regular POP account. I wondered why I didn't get any messages about the Labels for Education I had listed. Well I did get a bunch! I just forgot to look in my other inbox. I have already sent them out because I thought I only got one request. I will save the names etc. of those who requested the labels and hopefully, I will have more soon. I don't use Campbell's products (too salty) , so it's mostly paper items I get them on and granola bars.

I wanted to let you know I wasn't ignoring you. I was just being a total flake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!