Sunday, July 08, 2007

You Are My Sunshine!!

Hot Hot Hot
I love it! More please.

I made this card last fall and it's pretty simple. I used a Sizzix die for the photo corner and another die from Ellison for the sun. All the layers are edged inked-some are rubbed a little more than others. The center of the sun is chalked and I can't for the life of me figure out what is in the middle. I tried to scrap it off with my finger and it would not budge. It may be glue but I would think it would have come off easily with that little sticky remover thingie I have. Just think of it as sunspots, I guess.


This would be a less than 10 minute card I . I almost added some sparkly stuff but left it as it. But now months later I would add some brads or eyelets to the right side-just to even it out, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I like the simplicity of this a lot!
    Great PP too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!