Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Photo Added to Nonpareils Post!

Go back to the the original post if you haven't left your ideas yet-I have added a photo. I have a few more things to add but we had a mini disaster here tonight. This was originally gonna be a red , white and blue package but somehow the glitter-a huge bottle of Americana colors-opened itself and is all over me, the dog, my nephew, the floor-you get the idea. I have to clean it up somehow but the cats keep scattering it.

So I am shifting to a love package theme. This way you will get a head start on your love cards for February or just because love cards can be given any time. So the more posts I get with your virtual spending spree, the more items I will add.

The package contains as of Midnight July 4 the following:

1 full spool red organza ribbon-new
1 Art Accent bead container-full-new-reds and pinks
1 pink and 1 white tube glitters
1 package red jimmies
1 sheet Valentine heart acrylic/epoxy stickers
1 container of reds,pinks,golds and whites brads from Karen Foster.
1 sheet crystal elements-clear
1 full Altoids gum-sealed-to chew and then alter the tin!
1 package coasters to alter-round
2 sheets handmade paper in red and white
1 package cream cards with envelopes
1 red scrapbook 5 x 7 size
1 set heart glittery rub ons
1 new container of dental floss to color with chalk or ink (why pay for the other stuff when its this to begin with and you can make it match?)
1 Hero Arts catalog with ideas, samples and fun stuff

The link to the contest is here !!!!!
I will amend as I add more items. Remember the random drawing is Saturday July 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!