Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mother's Day

I think I saw this idea in a nationally available magazine a while back. I get them all so I could not pin it down to one or another. What I set out to make and what it became are really two different cards. One thing I don't like is that this is a square card. Just dislike them but I had this printed square scallop piece and also had a bunch of die cut letters that I was not sure of using, so gave it a whirl.

Looking at the photo and reproducing this card is pretty self explanatory. I did cover the chipboard with paper and ink up edges a bit. I also sanded them to make sure the layers meshed. I guess because its too plain is why I really dislike it. This might be a good idea for a card from a guy to his mom but so not my style. Needs ribbon....or garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!