Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Question-

So I am getting ready to send out some surprise packages again and I got to wondering--would any of you who signed up for my list in January like a small pocket size cookbook? You see, I did what I didn't think I would ever do. I thinned my cookbook collection (gulp!). Anything that had recipes for the non-human creatures that I love, I set them aside. Some of them may go on EBay as they are collectibles, but I had about 20 or so of these hard cover ones, many of them ethnic that are small and would easily tuck into a small package. Now you all know who signed up a while back here and I am happy to take more names too, but I have two packages to send this week, so let me know what you think. Otherwise, they go to Goodwill for their annual book sale. Now if you are vegetarian or vegan, I won't send one to you if you let me know-check my other blog for yummy recipes once in a while. But the cookbooks I have are for omnivores at this time.

1 comment:

  1. Blogger is acting up and I don't know if my comment went through or not. So here it is again...lol

    Would you please add my name to your cookbook list? The word "ethnic" caught my eye and I'm interested:)
    Thank you
    malieta:)

    Risa West
    3684 Williamson Rd.
    Saginaw, MI 48601

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!