Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Must Have Magazine

I normally would not rave about an ordinary magazine publication. But I have to on this one! Even tho it says "101", it is not just for beginners. There were actually ideas I had never seen much before. Of course, the samples are wonderful (I like that they actually pose them instead of just scanning them flat like many magazines do).

This would be a great magazine to include with a mini kit for someone just starting out either as a stamper, paper crafter or a demo. But even seasoned crafters would like it. It is $14.99 which may seem like a lot-but use your coupon at either Joann's or Micheal's (or get an online one from Hobby Lobby on Sunday's) and it takes 40-50% off. Sound better? So go find one and have fun reading!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the tip! I love looking at stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed this one along the way. It will be perfect for my daughter. I hope to be surfing your blog more regularily...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had it in my hand. Sadly, I didn't purchase it. Guess I better go get it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!