Wednesday, March 05, 2008

6 Pack

This is my lazy card. Pretty simple to figure it out. I do wish I had used a larger phrase stamp but I was not in the mood to search thru the bins. I am cleaning out my cupboards, sending items to Goodwill again. How many bowls could I possibly need? And why do I have a hamburger flipper when I don't eat hamburger?
Use a punch for the squares-any size will do and adjust your card size for them. Use up scraps and have fun with this. Another punch for the flower and then a brad before gluing. Hopefully, you won't wrinkle your paper like I did. I am off to bed-kinda disappointed that we got no snow today after scaring the bee-jeebers out of me and I stayed home-for nothing! At least it would have covered up all the ugly grey stuff out there. I really need some sun-some yellow for my days. Anybody got some extra yellow?


2 comments:

  1. Great use of DP!!

    Tammy
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not lazy, just using different ideas. I love it when I see cards made like this, outside the square (if you will excuse the pun!). TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!