Saturday, March 22, 2008

Love Blossom

I got home late-it's snowing and we are two days into spring. Hopefully, I will have a video up tomorrow of driving thru Lansing going for pizza and the crunch of tires on snow will fill your ears. Honestly, I think I should have stayed home. My back hurts, my teeth hurt and I didn't get a whole lot done today. My daughter moved again. She has moved more times in three years than I have my entire adult life. I just want to move once more-to somewhere hot with no snow. And hopefully alone.

I don't like this card. It's blah. But I am too lazy to do it over. Basic plain card layered with two pieces-one a burgundy textured piece and the other a printed scrap. Where it meets in the middle, I used a border sticker to cover the seam. Add an eyelet to the center of the flower. Pop dot near the seam. Stamp a word slightly above it. Using a scrap of bling, add a sticker to the top and pop dot on the lower right. And move on from this snore inducer.



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:20 PM

    I'm sorry you have snow...but I actually really like your card. It's simple and I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the card (even if you don't!) I like it being monochromatic. Makes it look very rich.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!