Saturday, March 15, 2008

Look What Hubby Did

I75 by the rest area north of the Clarkston/Dixie Highway ramp(exit 93) earlier this week on a day I warned him ice was hitting the windows all night. He is tooling along in the left lane at 5 am, goes round a curve at 70 mph-way too fast for conditions-and ends up fishtailing and into a ditch. Luckily there was an embankment to keep him from going into the lake/swampy area. He was facing north on a south bound freeway. He has a little whiplash, too. I debate whether to feel sorry for him as he always drives over the speed limit and scares me half to death when we are on the freeway.


Glad he isn't on my insurance-it was the company car!



6 comments:

  1. yikes! but, the important thing is that he's ok. whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:05 AM

    I'm glad to hear hes okay.

    Sparkle SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! How scary!! Glad to hear that he's alright. Thank goodness he was driving a truck too, and not a small car, huh?!

    Hugs to you,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. How scary--glad he's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason this just makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank goodness your hubby is alright Jan!
    I was in a bad car accident three years ago and I haven't been the same since. I hope your husband will slow down when making an exit from now on. I should show these pictures to my husband, he drives way to fast for me!
    malieta:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!