Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm No Angel

My name is Marley and I am not an angel. I get in the garbage and pee on my mom's foot when she tries to make me do something I don't want to do like go outside to play. I always have to be beside her and whine and cry. I think she is on to me....She really yelled at me tonight because I tripped her-her leg hurts now. She didn't give me a treat or even a bit of her sammy.

She dressed me in this stupid thing. It was actually my brother Clancy's costume from last year. He died right before Halloween and didn't get to wear this . I miss him. I think mom does too. I was Darth Vader last year. She wanted me to be Superman but it didn't fit. I can fly off the deck after the squirrel tho. So I try. Now I am sulking in my chair. I still want a treat. I helped give out goodies to some kids and they rubbed my nose. Then it rained. And now I smell funky. Sigh.

I think I will go lay on her bed and get it all warm for mom. She has a heated pad and its pretty cozy. Maybe mom will read to me from her stamp magazines-she likes those and they have pretty pictures. She put this stupid costume in a plastic bag just now. So I hope I never see it again. I don't like the seat belt in the car either. I am just a little boy doggie, I guess.


2 comments:

  1. LOL, how adorable, sounds like you really know Marley, he sounds like my cat, always has to be where I am and whines to me all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!