Monday, October 22, 2007

Emails Feeds Are Out The Door....

I have been getting over 400 feeds everyday. Many times I would get 2, 3, 4 or more of the same one because Feedblitz sucks! If I tried to add a new feed, it sometimes took two minutes to connect and I have DSL! Then I had to opt in and wait for that to apply. So I tried Feedburner which is part of Google and I really like that a lot but I had a hard time transferring so many feeds. I worked on it for several hours and just said-fergedabodit.

So Allison kept raving about Google Reader and I tried it for a few days. I had a few issues with it but I think I like it. So Saturday instead of cleaning house or going for a movie, I started transferring all my must reads over. I got 178 transfers done so far. Some I have to wait for because people only update sporadically.

I just want you to know that I am not un-subbing from your feeds! I am just moving them to a new location--moving on up maybe? I am NOT sending any of you to the cleaners. So ignore that unsubscribe notice you might get and soon I will have a new icon on my side bar for you to check out some of my shares.

Now I gotta go cook something-the sofa slug is on his way home. Hmmmm-Punjab Lentils with Rice sounds yum-o!

2 comments:

  1. I use google reader and love it. I just log onto google and if there are any new posts they show up. Think you will really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your husband know that you call him that? I think I may have to usurp it for my own (not all the time...just some of the time...)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!