Monday, October 08, 2007

Smile Today

I have made some butt ugly cards in my recent life but this might be the worst. It was 3 AM, storming and I just was so antsy. Having a doggie image colored along with his house, I tried and tried to get something to come together and jeez, this was it. I cant wait to hear what Kayla has to say about this one.
Basically, the bits of card and paper are from my scrap bin (which isn't going down very much lately) and the ribbon bits from my baggie of odd stuff. Colored with Prismacolors and Gamsol. Stamps by Will 'n Way. Roughed up edges by Heidi Swapp pink dollar thingie (can you believe I have gone thru two of those things, I use them so much?). Bland and blah. But it was next in the queue.

ETA-this one has a cat whisker-laying on the dog house.

1 comment:

  1. hahahhaa... so it wasn't the song that was keeping you up.... tee hee... i love the color combo on here - pretty good for 3AM, sister!!!!

    hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!