Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Looking for Clinton Ohio

Are you out there? I got an envelope in the mail on Friday from this small city outside Akron. It contained fall colored card stock with matching envelopes, some 4 x 6 printed fall papers and some Prima flowers.

But no identifying name as to who sent it or what it was for. Was it blog candy? A random RAK? Or something done to totally perplex me (which is the norm these days).

Let me know who you are as I tried to Google the street address and got nothing. I love the colors and am looking forward to using the items assuming they were for me and not a misdirect. And let me know who the paper and card stock maker is. The colors are soooooo intense-I may want to get more!

Thank you to my mystery gifter-I will post my creations soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan...I just left a comment on your Sept. 30 post wondering if you are OK. YIPPEE - I see that you are!!! My mistake...I didn't realize that I had your blog saved for the month of Sept. only, therefore I haven't been seeing any of your posts in October. I'm glad to see you are OK. I now have some catching up to do on your posts, but I'm so glad that you are alright:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who that was. I did send you, your blog candy. It was from Montana. Did you get it, yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!