Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hello In Neon-Goodbye Too!

Almost a year ago, a local store had a contest using neon colors and I honestly hated neon colors. Here was a link to a couple of the cards I entered back then. But I bought extra paper to play with until I got it right and had some leftovers (I still have left over pieces but after this ugly card-they are going in the Do Not Use drawer!)

I must have been drunk to make this. The only part that is cool is the stamped image inside the scalloped circle. I used a Spica glass glitter pen to highlight the image, which you can see a little better in the below photo. It could probably use another coat of glitter as it seems to have sucked into the card stock.

Now I can give this card away as I have archived it here-yuck yuck and more yuck! I was gonna start a slow cooker of asparagus soup but might wait until morning. Hopefully the new contacts work better-the other ones left me more blind than without. Night.

2 comments:

  1. This is terrific Jan...funky layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me laughing with your commentary on this card. I'm not a neon person either, but hey, if you don't try, you will never know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!