Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Anybody Know Who Makes This Stamp? Updated!

For anyone interested-it's by .B Line Designs
And here is the catty page.


I need to find out who made this stamp and if they made anymore with the baby image or similar style. I love this! I heard there was a baby in a bassinet too. The only thing I have is a UPC code which I tried to look up and it seems you can buy your own. There is no name or date or anything on this-but there is a blank sticker like they were going to add the info but didn't. The UPC is 844248001651 and the stamp retailed for over 13 bucks wood mounted (really nicely I might add). Red rubber.
If you can find out the info I need and I can buy this, I will send you some images to work with yourself as a thank you for helping me. I NEED this stamp really bad. But the store would not sell it to me :(

2 comments:

  1. I HOPE YOU FIND THE STAMPS YOUR LOOKING FOR JAN! HAVE A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool!! glad that you were able to find the creator of this stamp.

    hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!