Monday, May 05, 2008

Retro Incomplete

I made about a dozen cards today. I also made a mess on the kitchen floor and wish the sweep fairy would come over. Hubby is in Korea so I can make all the noise I want but as slow as I have been today, I am just not in the mood. I actually remembered to eat at 1 AM. Anyway, I hope to get the cards photographed tomorrow . In the meantime, I need some ideas.

I made this retro looking card about a year ago but have not come across an image I want for the front. It reminded me of those crazy mid 60's prints that were so popular (I was 10) so I thought maybe I would have a Go Go dancer or even hippie stamp stuck away but I don't.

Here is what it looks like with the tag pulled out-and you could have the card sideways I suppose, too. I could easily print out some snarky head trip for the message but what sort of image would you put with this? If I had a hippie, I thought about even a fake joint inside the envy as a joke. So let me know what you all might use.

I need to sleep I think-how many times can I watch a rerun of the same ball game and keep it entertaining. I did take an hour and watch Brothers and Sisters-Holly is an evil woman and will find a way to punish her daughter and the Walkers by screwing them over with the merger. Evil skank!

2 comments:

  1. it's hard sometimes to find just the right image. Fun retro paper. have fun looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS ONE JAN! YOU NEED TO HAVE A MARKET STALL OR SOMETHING AND SELL ALL YOUR GORGEOUS CARD STASH!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!