Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy Holidays

Another blast from the past using stickers! I know this is off season but as cold as it's been-might as well be winter again. Depressing that its May 1st and int the 20's at night.
This is an easy peasy one using scraps. White base card layered with red card stock that has been distressed and inked on the edges. I then layered a patterned piece on top of that. Cut a tag or die cut one to match your sticker. Add a brad. Take a scrap of Magic Mesh and place it on the printed card and layer the tag on top. Tie a tiny bow using scrap ribbon and snot dot it. For a little extra glitteralia (does that word sound like a body part?), I used some rub on snowflakes and snow balls and placed them randomly on the green card stock. Click the image to better see it.


3 comments:

  1. GREAT CHRISSY CARD JAN! LOVE THE BIG PEARLY BRAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and fun! And you used magic mesh (I have this stuff kicking around and never use it!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! love the mesh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!