Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Argh! My Hair!

No, this photo isn't me! Close to elbow length was! WAS!!!! I went in for a trim today and told the girl to take off "this" much and showed her from the ends to where I wanted it cut. I have all one length hair (after growing out nasty ugly bangs for years). I even reiterated how much to cut after she put that plastic gown on me.
When I have a pony tail, my hair was still way below my shoulders even if the tail was high on my crown. Not anymore! I can hear her snipping away in the back and when she spun me around, my hair was just tapping my shoulders! She had to have cut off 8 inches! I have Rachael Ray hair without the bangs-yuck!!!! I tried to put it into a pony tail and it is an ugly stick out the back of my head thing now. I had 5 inches cut in late January and just wanted the ends trimmed up neat to get it colored. I am sooooo pissed. Hubby said it was okay but this is a man with no frigging hair but a tuft in the front.

I want my hair back!

3 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens. Luckily, it will grow back. love the picture you posted though - what a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SYMPATHY TO YOU JAN! DONT YOU JUST HATE SCISSOR HAPPY FRIKKIN HAIR DRESSERS,I GET MORTIFIED WHEN I GO AND HEAR THE RAPID SNIP SNIP SNIP EDWARD SCISSORHANDING AWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel. I now go in with my little 6" ruler and I show her on the ruler how much I want cut off. Then I tell her that if it's not right I'm not paying. I hate it when they cut off what they want instead of what you want. And I also HATE hearing "it will grow back". But in the meantime I have to put up with short hair I can't do anything with. And it can't grow fast enough either!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!