Saturday, June 30, 2007

Oh Happy Day!



I made this card months ago and then stuck it away because the postal rates went up and it requires special postage. I don't normally like square cards anyways but I had seen a tutorial on a blog of how to use corner punches to make edges, circles, and rectangles. This was because the scalloped punches were so hard to find. I am experimenting with a triangle punch to make a spikey edge with large zig zags. It's almost too much work at this point

This card is pretty simple once you have your circle scalloped. I used scraps of card stock for the layers. This would also make a great Christmas card by substituting winter colors and maybe making a poinsettia flower with a jewel for the center instead of the brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!