Here is another unstamped card. This is one of those printed chips I found at the going out of business sale a few weeks back. All of the various matted layers are distress inked on the edges before layering. The top three are pop dotted to give them more depth.
I added acrylic accents to the area where it looks frosted and then used Stickles on the cherry/berry. The hardest part was lining up the two layers under the image so it would look even and not lopsided. So other than the drying time for the accents, maybe 15 minutes including inking and cutting. I like this card stock because it's textured and thicker than most and it's double sided too!