Saturday, June 30, 2007

Love Letters

Here is another square card but this one is small-it's only a 3 x 3 one. I started out making a large legal size card-I don't know what they are called here-I like A2 size cards best. Well I messed up the long card, so cut off the end that wasn't messed up and came up with this.

I used distress ink on all the layers-this one is the Dusty Concord. The flower is actually three layers that I put together to make one and tucked a Prima leaf under it. One of the stores I frequent has a flea market of items, and these paper flowers were 10 cents a piece. I spend way too much money on these "cheap" items. I have a whole shoebox full of flowers, another full of brads, another of metal objects, and another of crap I don't know what I bought it for but had to have it.


I hope to list my newest fun tomorrow and you will have to answer another weird question to qualify for the freebie. I need the sun to come out to get a photo too.


Hey Canada!!! Happy Canada Day!
As you celebrate, spend a loonie or two on something cold for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!