Sunday, January 06, 2008

Thank You On Acetate

This was a total screw up-I had an extra T from the last time I used Sizzix and could not think of a good way to use it. This was the result-sucky. I used a piece of textured paper from Chatterbox for the face of the card layered on cheapie white card stock. Distress the edged with green and some spotty red.
I cut a scrap of acetate overlay and stamped thank you, then layered it on white that I also distressed with the green. I then tucked the T under it and layered on a red scrap. Punching out some photo corners, I placed them on the front corners and glued the whole thing to the card front. This is not standard size but more a thank you note size. This is another I photographed before the bad weather hit. It may be 50F by Monday but it's just a tease-so I am slugging NyQuil and off to bed and maybe some sleep.

4 comments:

  1. That is the perfect way to use up that leftover T. Thanks for your kind words on my blog today. YOu just have to take those situations seriously these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL JAN I THINK YOUR NEW CREATION LOOKS AWESOME!& I JUST LOVE THAT PP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the T, and the vellum overlay, and the colors look nice. I don't think it is "sucky" at all. You are too hard on yourself, girl! :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. REally great card. I need to make some TY cards.
    Misty in New Mexico

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!