Thursday, January 17, 2008

Costco Alert!! Going Fast!!

Bundle packaged for an incredible price! Normally the large one retails for 29.99 and the small one for 11.99-get them both for ONLY 14.99!! They only had pink left at the one I was at but too cute and versatile to pass up. Also the Cropidile packages are back in stock as are the bulk handmade papers. And anyone needing rolling carts with multiple pockets-they are only 29.99 and beat those stupid ones Fiskars had for a while (I gave mine to hubby for his boy scout crap).

1 comment:

  1. You're SUCH an enabler! Thanx for the "heads up!" I'll forward your post to my card/scrappin' buddies!
    later, alligator!
    - SueB of sueblondin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sitting a spell with me and mine. I hope you take away a smile!